Motoring Discussion > Overkill. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Old Navy Replies: 7

Overkill. - Old Navy
This morning I did a round trip of about 14 miles. I passed three speed camera vans, in 30, 40, and 70 limits. Glad I was not in a hurry, I think I am safe but a few overtaking me (they were all on dual carriageways) will be worried for a couple of weeks.
 Overkill. - WillDeBeest
Overkill makes me drive too fast too, ON; so do Killed By Death and The Ace of Spades. Try a late Beethoven quartet instead; feeds your brain and improves your concentration.
}:---)
 Overkill. - corax
>> Overkill makes me drive too fast too, ON; so do Killed By Death and The
>> Ace of Spades.
Try a late Beethoven quartet instead; feeds your brain and improves
>> your concentration.
>> }:---)

'Fast and loose` does it for me.
 Overkill. - VxFan
Meanwhile, where they'd be far better suited (eg outside schools at peak time) people no doubt got away with speeding.
 Overkill. - WillDeBeest
Meanwhile, where they'd be far better suited (eg outside schools at peak time) ....

Why put them somewhere where traffic barely even moves?
 Overkill. - Old Navy
>> Meanwhile, where they'd be far better suited (eg outside schools at peak time) people no
>> doubt got away with speeding.
>>

Fair enough, the one in the 30 limit is the one I have mentioned before as being concealed on a curve, it is just past an FE college and pedestrian crossing.
 Overkill. - Westpig
>> Meanwhile, where they'd be far better suited (eg outside schools at peak time) people no
>> doubt got away with speeding.
>>

That irritates the hell out of me. There are 'easy' places/times to catch people..and there's the places/times where people need to be caught....and they don't always correlate.
 Overkill. - Skoda
>> I think I am safe

I know.

c'mon you, what are ya waiting for, Christmas?

:-P
Latest Forum Posts