Motoring Discussion > The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Skoda Replies: 9

The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - Skoda
uk.autoblog.com/2011/01/04/kia-reveals-new-picanto-that-is-due-for-geneva-debut/

That looks cracking for a wee run about. If they can keep the sub £7k price tag with the 7 year warranty, i think they might be on to a winner.
 The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - Bill Payer
..and now there's a 3dr version that will make it appeal more to younger drivers.
 The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - Zero
Its never going to appeal to younger drivers.

The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - Iffy
...Its never going to appeal to younger drivers...

If Citroen AXs can, anything can.

Its 500 quid to buy

Thats very appealing. Anyway, the AX was a cute looking car.
 The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - movilogo
Looks better than current Picanto.

Although hard to differentiate from Hyundai i10. May be they are same underneath.
 The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - Netsur
Looks like a cut down Venga. I quite like it. It has a more cohesive look than the i10 which looks very small even though it may not be.
 The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - Bellboy
its finger cutting good........................................................
I'm with bellboy, I will have to see one in the flesh, bit it looks to have strange angles jutting out.
 The new Kia Picanto - Looks Good - RichardW
£500? That was about the price of an AX due to it mostly being made of rice paper and transfers - it holds the records for most 'special' editions at 32 or something! My Dad had a 1.4D - 65 mpg - I never drove it though, couldn't get both my wide size 10s in the foot well at the same time!

That Kia looks pretty similar to the latest Fiesta / Ka clone. If you screw your eyes up....
Latest Forum Posts