Non-motoring > Pink fluffy dice alternative Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 28

Pink fluffy dice alternative - VxFan
Or pfd for short.

That was the alternate phrase for naughty words used on another website that we all once knew and loved. Obviously we can't use that here as that would be like copying someone else, and we can't be accused of doing that now can we.

Right, we need a new phrase. So lets have your suggestions. Clean ones only please.
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - swiss tony
Balderdash
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - MD
>> Balderdash
>>
No it's not!
>> >> Balderdash
>> >>
>> No it's not!
>>
DOH! Thats my suggestion!
>> >> >> Balderdash
>> >> >>
>> >> No it's not!
>> >>
>> DOH! Thats my suggestion!
>>
Well don't be suggestive with me young man!
Spose 'Doh' could be used!
Actually ST I think your Balderdash is spot on and should be used forthwith, tout suite and NOW>

Right, next subject, move along move along.

M
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Armel Coussine
I liked a comic I once read in which the very theatrical villains from time to time said: 'Oath! Oath!'

I am myself a person of choleric, although essentially kindly, temperament and notably unrestrained language and delivery for an educated person. I often have to apologise humiliatingly to my disapproving grandchildren for lapses of courtesy. I was often censored on the HJ site and was censored straight away on arriving here.

b******s to the lot of you in fact, no offence of course.
>> b******s to the lot of you in fact no offence of course.
>>
Your's or clean ones??
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - R.P.
Chuffing !

Pink fluffy dice alternative - bathtub tom
I quite liked Cromarty, Dogger and German Bite (CDG) as expressed by Sir Lancelot Spratt, but I suppose the dogger bit could present problems nowadays.

Pu. We christened our neighbour Chuff after he shouted at me when I was cleaning my windows:

What the chuff do you chuffing well think you're chuffing well doing, you're making my chuffing windows wet?
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Badwolf
My mother-in-law-to-be uses "four cakes and a bun" which when said with enough venom can be surprisingly effective.
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - crocks
There's always "four candles" and "bill hooks".
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Dog
((( "four cakes and a bun" )))

I quite like that one :)
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Bellboy
sounds a bit quentin crisp to me
>>>sounds a bit quentin crisp to me<<<

And Pink fluffy dice doesn't :)
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Bellboy
fair point
but i could cuddle pink fluffy dice if the need arose
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Zero
How about "marina" or

Thats it

"ITAL" it even sounds like harsh toilet paper.
>>>but i could cuddle pink fluffy dice if the need arose<<<

Yep, I spose four cakes and a bun would look silly hanging from ya interior mirror anyway!
>> And Pink fluffy dice doesn't :)

Tee hee... and I can't help having noticed yr reference to the website title too Dog.

I mean foreplay is all very well but men aren't even supposed to know what that is ... Cars full intercourse wd be more like it really.

No disrespect to the site or its, er, progenitors...
>>>I mean foreplay is all very well but men aren't even supposed to know what that is<<<

My mother never knew what 4play was, I don't suppose they did in 'those days', she managed to have 6 kids though.
She'd be 100 on St. Patricks Day ... if she had lived that long!
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Zero
thats like saying Jesus would have been 2010 if the romans hadnt strung him up.
>>>thats like saying Jesus would have been 2010 if the romans hadnt strung him up.<<<

Don't be too hard on the Romans comrade - they were only acting on his peoples demands.
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - teabelly
How about 'hairy spheres'?

Pink fluffy dice alternative - L'escargot
Why use any euphemism? Why not just put what you mean which is "swearword deleted", or sd for short? Alternatively, if you simply must use a euphemism just put "euphemism".
 Pink fluffy dice alternative - Iffy
How about 'ling'?

Or if we must have an acronym: 'hjbr'.

Pink fluffy dice alternative - Pat
We have our swear filter set to 'sausages' to replace forbidden words...............that was voted on by the forum members!

Pat
How about hookah smoking caterpillar.
My very fine Irish uncle, a family man and Dublin businessman of repute, used to say: 'Blue blue pencil...' when seriously annoyed.

My father greatly surprised me by uttering the F word in a first-class railway compartment in Pembrokeshire in about 1952, the only time I ever heard it from him. Something must have annoyed him although for once it wasn't me. A friend of his though, a nice well-heeled gent with two daughters, used to turn the air blue for miles around at the drop of a hat although the F word wasn't a word he used. Used to keep his daughters in fits of laughter and his wife in permanent paroxysms of weary embarrassment.

I myself have rich vocabularies of oaths and expletives in half a dozen languages and argots, and I use them all constantly.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Tue 16 Mar 10 at 15:15
Latest Forum Posts