Non-motoring > Site Font Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Crankcase Replies: 6

Site Font - Crankcase
Is it me, or has the site font just changed? If it has, it's harder to read. If it hasn't, I've had too much Benylin.
 Site Font - car4play
If you are using Firefox or Safari it may be that you have inadvertently selected "Zoom". (Menu View->Zoom..) A keystroke can do this without you noticing. There is a reset on that menu.
 Site Font - Crankcase
Ta - no, it went to some monospaced nonsense, but it's gone back now. Must be me. Alert over. Stand down. And I like the way you've picked the two browsers I use. *grin*

Last edited by: Crankcase on Fri 12 Mar 10 at 15:19
 Site Font - Bellboy
oh
thought holy water was being distributed :-(
 Site Font - Crankcase
You don't want to get holy water on you, believe me. In my experience it burns.

Site Font - Stuartli
You can normally change fontsizes in, for instance, Firefox and IE by using Ctrl and + or - to enlarge or reduce the size; alternatively Ctrl and turning the scroll wheel backwards or forwards produces the same result.

edited as the swear filter blocked out the word 'fontsize' - reason it's there in the first place is to stop you using a HTML command to increase the size of font when you post here
Last edited by: VxFan on Sat 13 Mar 10 at 14:23
 Site Font - tyro
edited as the swear filter blocked out the word 'f******' - reason it's there in the first place is to stop you using a HTML command to increase the size of font when you post here.

C'mon, DD. Admit that the real reason it's there is that f****** is an extremely offensive insult in Slovakia.

:-)

p.s. Sorry about calling you DD, but I find it hard to change after all these years.
Last edited by: tyro on Sat 13 Mar 10 at 16:49
Latest Forum Posts