Motoring Discussion > First World Problems! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bobby Replies: 4

First World Problems! - Bobby
cardealermagazine.co.uk/publish/car-dealer-loses-court-appeal-over-buyers-claim-140k-bentley-couldnt-tow-caravan/266457

In all seriousness, I guess stipulating a specific purchase for your car to only find out later that it wasn’t able to do it, would be annoying no matter how much or little it cost.

Back in the old days you would just had a height adjustable plate attached to the towbar to drop the towball. I am assuming this is some sort of electric type towball that is hidden in normal car use and therefore only has one setting.
 First World Problems! - Zero
Cant see the issue worth fighting over here. Dealer appears to have screwed up. Royally.

Then again, I dont think many Bentley customers tow caravans, so its a lack of experience, and or factory support or guidance.

I cant find a factory fit towbar option. So thats out - cancelled my order.
Last edited by: Zero on Mon 27 Jun 22 at 11:16
 First World Problems! - Kevin
Can't fix it? Needs 'tow-mode' software?

Damn amateurs. I know a couple of mexican guys in Austin who'd have low-rider suspension fitted before siesta time.
 First World Problems! - VxFan
>> I am assuming this is some sort of electric type towball that is hidden in normal car use

youtu.be/3Dcozk29DM0?t=323
 First World Problems! - Bobby
By the way, a quick google suggests she is actually a 79 year old who is looking to tow that huge caravan with a Bentayga!
Good on her!
Latest Forum Posts