Non-motoring > Royal pageant Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 7

Royal pageant - bathtub tom
That was some spectacle, although I noticed a jag broke down and had to be pushed away, quite appropriate with the current JLR reputation. I saw it had black smoke coming out of the exhaust previously and it seemed to have quite a young driver. I wonder if someone pulled the choke out and forgot it as perhaps they'd never seen one before.
 Royal pageant - Duncan
Perhaps some people had called round with a view to buying it and had distracted the driver at the rear of the car while someone else fiddled under the bonnet.
 Royal pageant - Dog
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10886783/Vintage-Jaguar-carrying-Prue-Leith-pushed-Jubilee-Pageant-BREAKS-DOWN.html
 Royal pageant - Ted

Woman driver.....nuff said !

Ted
 Royal pageant - Dog
Probably put diesel in it, innit.
 Royal pageant - Bobby
From a tweet:
BREAKING: North Korea just held a 4 day party which cost a billion in which celebs cheered a massive hologram of Kim Jong Un & everyone forced smiles & pretended to love him while N. Korean children went without food & necessities. So glad I live in a normal country like the UK x
 Royal pageant - Manatee
>> From a tweet:
>> BREAKING: North Korea just held a 4 day party which cost a billion in which
>> celebs cheered a massive hologram of Kim Jong Un & everyone forced smiles & pretended
>> to love him while N. Korean children went without food & necessities. So glad I
>> live in a normal country like the UK x

Is that satirical? We're a country with a couple of hundred billionaires, but I think we're going to see a lot of children living with food insecurity as the energy prices and inflation bite.

Being better than N Korea is a very low bar.
 Royal pageant - bathtub tom
Didn't those stuffed corgis steal the show?
Latest Forum Posts