Computer Related > Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPhone Miscellaneous
Thread Author: VxFan Replies: 12

Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPhone - VxFan
>> Just out of interest, what leads you to believe the response to a fax will be any different?

When I faxed my previous licence renewal to the DVLA 3 years ago, I got a confirmation fax back within ½ hour saying they had received the forms that I sent, and also how many pages they had received.

As previously mentioned in the DVLA thread in motoring, I have no idea whether they have received the forms that I sent them through the post. According to Royal Mail tracking, the envelope is still at the post office where I paid to send it recorded delivery.

Try phoning them, and all you get is "all our lines are busy, try again later. click".

The email addresses I have so far found for the DVLA all come back saying that due to the volume of mail received here each day, it is not possible for us to confirm receipt of your application.

AFAIA, I am now covered by section 88 of the Road Traffic Act while the DVLA process my application. But I have no idea whether they have actually received my application or not. If they haven't, then I'm not covered.

If I try and fax the forms to them, I'm hoping that I get some kind of acknowledgment back that they have actually got the forms.

Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 23 Mar 22 at 20:18
 Messages Author Date
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPhone new VxFan 23 Mar 22 13:09
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPhon.. new Stuartli 23 Mar 22 15:14
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPho.. new Crankcase 23 Mar 22 17:03
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPh.. new Zero 23 Mar 22 17:28
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the .. new VxFan 23 Mar 22 20:09
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iP.. new Fullchat 23 Mar 22 20:15
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the .. new VxFan 23 Mar 22 20:29
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPho.. new VxFan 24 Mar 22 10:20
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iPh.. new smokie 24 Mar 22 10:36
 Recommend me a free Fax App for the iP.. new VxFan 24 Mar 22 13:36