Motoring Discussion > Hadecs Cameras. Legal Questions
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 8

Hadecs Cameras. - Zero
After many years of experience in saying that HADECS cameras in smart motorways only function when there is a speed limit in the gantry posted, I can now confirm that some of them are in fact starting to work when there is no temporary limited posted and the NSL is in force.

Specifically M25 J9 to J8

Funnily enough the one J9 to J10 doesn't.

This report brought to you by Zero Consumer testing.
Last edited by: Zero on Thu 20 Jan 22 at 10:56
 Hadecs Cameras. - Runfer D'Hills
That’s the trouble when you have the boy racer engine I suppose…
 Hadecs Cameras. - Bromptonaut
Do you have the option of a course or have you already used up that 'life'?
 Hadecs Cameras. - tyrednemotional
...I understand they only detect beemers....
 Hadecs Cameras. - Zero
>> Do you have the option of a course or have you already used up that
>> 'life'?

That mulligan has been used.
 Hadecs Cameras. - Zero
Ah but I have kept it in the Band A category (70-90 - Just by a smidgin)
 Hadecs Cameras. - Zero
And according to the pictures supplied by Redflex, the HADECS can also do you for driving under the red X in your lane.

It gives location, carriageway, Lane, Lane of red X, date, time, speed, speed limit NSL(70) and time since last speed limit change.

And I would suspect the octavia bloke in the lane inside me has been done too, I only pulled a yard on him in the three picture cycle.
 Hadecs Cameras. - Duncan
I know that you won't want me to set up a crowd funding thingy to pay your legal costs and taxi bills.

So I won't.
 Hadecs Cameras. - Zero
>> I know that you won't want me to set up a crowd funding thingy to
>> pay your legal costs and taxi bills.

Thank you for the kind and generous thought Duncan, specially after the terrible things I have said about you, within you beats a heart of gold - rather like a bitcoin scam in fact.

Its a group A offence - 3 points on my cleaner than your shirt driving license, and 50% of my weekly income - and you know how a poor pensioners weekly income looks

I am so touched by your post, its mellowed my heart, so I will only insert 1 pin into your image doll today.
Latest Forum Posts