Non-motoring > Is it wrong to laugh? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Zero Replies: 19

Is it wrong to laugh? - Zero
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59372210

Ducan did it after another special meal at Spoons?
 Is it wrong to laugh? - R.P.
In the TV news report, there was a selfie of the family in the stadium. Daddy was holding a pint of beer. There are 4200 alcohol free seats in the Stadium.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - Bromptonaut
>> In the TV news report, there was a selfie of the family in the stadium.
>> Daddy was holding a pint of beer. There are 4200 alcohol free seats in the
>> Stadium.

Not a massive proportion of the total of nigh on 75,000 then.

There's a helluva gap from being in an area where drink is allowed to your mental risk assessment thinking that you need to mitigate for your child being puked on.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - No FM2R
I have often taken both my children to rugby matches, to pubs, to concerts and various other places where alcohol is available and consumed, often by me.

I've never felt the need to puke on a child just because I was drinking. I have never thrown up in public through drink. The last time I was drunk to the point that I couldn't look after myself I was 14, maybe 15,

I would, however, have felt the need to give this t*** the kind of beating he would remember long after my child was cleaned up.
Really wrong to laugh.

Poor little sod, his first rugby match and some t*** who shouldn't be allowed out oh his own vomits on him?

That's just s***e. The drunken incel needs a serious kicking and to be barred from drinking until he is old enough to cope.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - legacylad
Some poor child being puked on is not funny...I’m sure Z agrees.

Last time I puked was about 12 years ago...an afternoon session....only about 5 half pints of strong fruit flavoured beers in a brewery in Strasbourg.
Felt like my stomach lining was coming up. I know my limits, ignore peer pressure from those who can drink two pints to my one, and when I’ve had sufficient rehydration I go home to bed, resisting all attempts to stay and ‘just have another’.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - henry k
>>Last time I puked was about 12 years ago...an afternoon session...

Last time for me was 0130 last Saturday morning and I was totally sober.
Three projectile vomits in quick sucession to the big white telephone..Never experienced such an odd event. No pain no bile so back to bed and kip.
I woke up at normal time and face felt strange. Over the phone doctor daughter "clerked" me and "suggested" as she is not my doc, that it is not a stroke but Bell's Palsy.
Off to a busy A&E where a lisped " I might have had a stroke cos i am a bit like the TV advert"
I bypassed the big dirty rugby players still in their kit and soon saw not a junior Doc but a consultant. He told me I had the Palsy
Lots of pills to take.I am improving still snarling when I try to smile but tears are no longer rolling down my cheek.
Back to drinking coffee through a straw. Practicing for my future ??i
 Is it wrong to laugh? - Kevin
I had Bell's Palsy many years ago caused by shingles in my left ear (painful) which in turn had been caused (according to my doc) by a fractured vertebra (even more painful).
I was given a course of steroids and told that it could be permanent if the nerves were severely damaged. It took a month or two to recover completely.

Look on the bright side, it makes one side of your face look younger - sorry.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - Lygonos

>> had Bell's Palsy many years ago caused by shingles

Nah mate, you're a Ramsay Hunt...

www.facialpalsy.org.uk/causesanddiagnoses/ramsay-hunt-syndrome/
I've been called worse but that's spot-on. Doc might have actually said that it was caused by the shingles virus and all I heard was the shingles bit.

Not a pleasant experience whatever label they give it.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - Dog
Wife's mother was diagnosed with Bells's Palsy by her GP. Turned out to be a brain tumour, which she eventually died from.

Getting on in years though .. 45. GP's eh!

;-)
 Is it wrong to laugh? - henry k
>> >> had Bell's Palsy many years ago caused by shingles
>>
>> Nah mate, you're a Ramsay Hunt...
Thanks to all & Lygonos for updates

Two very positives prior to the event.
GP a few weeks ago " Shingles jab? We are encouraging all oldies to get fixed"
So I jumped, well sort of, at the offer. I had chicken pox as a kid.
Also had ears blasted with a jet spray just a few weeks ago so a clear view for the consultant.
Things are improving.

Is it wrong to laugh? - Crankcase

>> Back to drinking coffee through a straw. Practicing for my future ??i

Sympathies, Henry, and best wishes.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - Duncan

>> Back to drinking coffee through a straw. Practicing for my future ??i
>>

Sorry to hear that, you have quite enough on your plate anyway.
Is this customary at Welsh rugby matches?
Don't worry, the BBC knows an opportunity when it sees one....

www.bbc.com/news/uk-wales-59377882
 Is it wrong to laugh? - Zero
Ok, well I'm sorry, I cant help it, but I read the title and I laughed.

My bad.

Is it wrong to laugh? - Duncan
>> www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-59372210
>>
>> Ducan did it after another special meal at Spoons?
>>

Duncan has never spewed on anyone at a rugby match.

Neither has Duncan accidentally turned off his video camera wearing thick gloves.

Mind you, he has done lots of other things that he is not going to talk about.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - Runfer D'Hills
The guy would have found it easier to puke the next time if he’d done that to my child. There would have been no teeth left to obstruct the flow.
 Is it wrong to laugh? - R.P.
The only time (so far) I was vomitted upon was when I was 13ish, in a chemistry lesson. Forgotten about it until now. By a small world concidence, and many years later the guy responsible was involved in a collision with a guy I knew and caused what would now be described as life changing injuries to his wife.

The smell of the vomit never leaves your mind !
Latest Forum Posts