Computer Related > Hotmail accounts Miscellaneous
Thread Author: maltrap Replies: 3

Hotmail accounts - maltrap
Due to complications/failure in applying for a passenger locator form I’ve decided a simple solution might be to create a new Hotmail account.As we already have 2, is there a limit to how many Hotmail accounts we can have ?
 Hotmail accounts - Duncan
"Each user can create up to five aliases, any of which can be deleted and replaced with another at any time. Over time, Microsoft will increase that limit to 15 aliases per account, making it so that the true heavy users won't need to juggle between two or more Hotmail accounts."
 Hotmail accounts - sherlock47
It is probably worth reading this article. It clarifies the terminology re Outlook.com and Hotmail.com as domains for personal email addresses/services .

But do not confuse with Outlook which used to be a stand alone program ( email client), not a service!

www.theguardian.com/technology/askjack/2018/aug/23/how-can-i-switch-from-hotmail-to-gmail
 Hotmail accounts - No FM2R
>>As we already have 2, is there a limit to how many Hotmail accounts we can have ?

There is no limit to how many email accounts you have, but I think they issue outlook.com rather than hotmail.com these days.
Latest Forum Posts