Non-motoring > Poland / Israel etc. Auctions
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 12

Poland / Israel etc. - No FM2R
>>surely even one property stolen from a Jewish family during the Nazi era is one too many?

What about property stolen from a non-Jewish family? Why do you need to include the word "Jewish"?

And how far back is acceptable? What about if I can prove ancestors of mine lost land in the Middle Ages. Can I have it back?

What about Native Americans proving that an ancestor of theirs used to have a farm where the Whitehouse is?

And Poland have not said that only Jewish Poles must stop. They have said all claims from all Poles must stop. How is that "anti-semitic"? How is it disrespecting the Holocaust.

WTF it has got to do with the state of Israel and it's global paranoia is beyond me. But if Israel wants to get involved, have they kicked anybody off their land in the last 70 years?

Oh.

Well will they be giving it back soon then?

I am not anti any religion. I am not against any race of people. But the State of Israel frequently gets right up my nose.

>>The only issue is there is no one to stand up and support the rights of those families, whereas Jews have the State of Israel which has locus in these matters.

Why does it?

And no, they're not defending the claims. They are chanting their normal wail of "it's anti-semitic, it disrespects the holocaust" which is used whenever they don't like something, even if they are not entirely clear why they don't like it.

Last edited by: No FM2R on Sun 15 Aug 21 at 22:46
 Messages Author Date
 Poland / Israel etc. new No FM2R 15 Aug 21 20:25
 Poland / Israel etc. new Netsur 15 Aug 21 22:07
 Poland / Israel etc. new Zero 15 Aug 21 22:21
 Poland / Israel etc. new No FM2R 15 Aug 21 22:45
 Poland / Israel etc. new Netsur 16 Aug 21 06:45
 Poland / Israel etc. new sooty123 16 Aug 21 08:00
 Poland / Israel etc. new Zero 16 Aug 21 08:29
 Poland / Israel etc. new Bromptonaut 5 Sep 21 11:58
 Poland / Israel etc. new No FM2R 5 Sep 21 14:33
 Poland / Israel etc. new Lygonos 6 Sep 21 13:17