Computer Related > HD Video Camera Camcorder etc. Computing Issues
Thread Author: BiggerBadderDave Replies: 10

HD Video Camera Camcorder etc - BiggerBadderDave
The budget was £80 of Amazon vouchers that my old man sent her on her 18th at Christmas.

And she has decided to take Zero's advice and go for a branded camera with optical zoom but second-hand. So thanks for that, top man, I think it's the right thing to do. I'll let you know what she buys. She certainly goes through fads as most kids do but I do want her do it with a decent bit of kit. Especially if it eventually gets passed up to me.

I filmed my kids on camcorders from the day the were born till 4 or 5 years ago and I burnt everything on to dvd (without a Mac). And I'm still one of the 'use it for what it was designed for' people. I like my TomTom. And I'd go for a camcorder if I still wanted family movies. I do have have an SLR that takes movies, but I rarely use that bit.

And that does irritate me, that 'digital zoom' term. It's nothing more than clicking on a magnifying tool in photoshop. Twice the size is a quarter the resolution.

A keep meaning to make a motoring thread about my little girl, she's had a full licence for four months or so and I can't remember driving myself at all since she passed. She loves it. She needs the practise. And I love being driven around by her in a Lexus. It's just a very odd feeling, I can't describe it. They're growing up.
Last edited by: BiggerBadderDave on Mon 28 Jun 21 at 13:49
 Messages Author Date
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc. new BiggerBadderDave 27 Jun 21 16:55
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc. new Zero 27 Jun 21 18:19
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc. new Biggles 27 Jun 21 20:28
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc. new Zero 27 Jun 21 21:08
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc new martin aston 27 Jun 21 21:28
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc new bathtub tom 27 Jun 21 22:46
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc new No FM2R 27 Jun 21 22:56
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc new BiggerBadderDave 28 Jun 21 13:48
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc new bathtub tom 28 Jun 21 14:25
 HD Video Camera Camcorder etc new martin aston 28 Jun 21 18:06