Motoring Discussion > Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: SteelSpark Replies: 18

Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - SteelSpark
The Smoking Gun's mug shots of the week, are usually good for a bit of entertainment. This week, they have a fan of Ford Motor Company

www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0305102mugs7.html

If you absolutely had to have the name of a car maker tattooed on yourself, which one would it be? (yeah I know, possibly the most inane question in the whole history of the internet, but I can't go to bed yet, and I'm bored)
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - MD
Do try and get some sleep SS. Night night.
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Dog
Well, it certainly wouldn't be Hummer, THAT'S for sure ... If I HAD to have one, I could probably live with Infinity.
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Zero
Zonda

clearly this is the year of the Zed

(or Zee for our american folk)
Last edited by: Zero on Sat 6 Mar 10 at 09:42
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - zookeeper
my mates had a bar code tatooed on the nape of his neck a la " hitman" thank god he doesnt drive.... i suggested one for his forehead but i dont think the tatooist would ablige
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Runfer D'Hills
I do so hope it's a replica of a B&Q barcode which when scanned reads - "Two short planks" .......
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - tyro
"If you absolutely had to have the name of a car maker tattooed on yourself . . ."

What's the alternative? Beheading?
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - SteelSpark
>> "If you absolutely had to have the name of a car maker tattooed on yourself
>> . . ."

>>
>> What's the alternative? Beheading?

Er...I hadn't really given it a huge amount of thought tyro but, yeah, sure beheading is the alternative...
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Iffy
As a direct alternative to the guillotine, it would have to be AC - for obvious reasons.

Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - tyro
I really, really, don't like tattoos. But if it is that or the guillotine, I supposed I'd go for it. It would be easier if my wife's initials were BMW or TVR, or her name was Mercedes or Mine, but no such luck.

After reflection, I think that "Jensen" would be the least bad alternative.
I''ll probably get sent off again for this but here goes...

Reminds me of the lady who goes into a tattoo parlour asking for tattoos on her backside. She wants a butterfly on each cheek. Tattoo guy says he's not very good at butterflies but he's really good at bees. "OK then" she says "I'll have a bee on each cheek instead."

Later that night she shows her husband the new artwork and asks him what he thinks. He says "who the devil is Bob ?!"
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Iffy
...I''ll probably get sent off again for this but here goes...

Only if anyone can understand it, which I'm not sure I do, or want to.

Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Robin O'Reliant
>> Only if anyone can understand it which I'm not sure I do or want to.
>>
I understand it, but I like it here so I won't explain it to you.
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Dog
>>>Only if anyone can understand it, which I'm not sure I do, or want to.<<<

Hahaha! I *really* had to think about that one - you are awful :)
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Zero
LOL

Good job the old joke of Ludo tattooed on a guys willy didnt come up.
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Armel Coussine
My sister, a doctor, once described a splendid tattoo she had seen of a hunt in full cry curving down across a man's back, hounds to the fore baying across one buttock and the fox going to ground in the obvious place, just its tail and back legs showing.

I don't have any tattoos although the young go in for them. I will only get one now if the government insists.
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Ted
Might be handy now for me to have my name somewhere.......just in case I forget.

Ted
Last edited by: silence of the cams on Sat 6 Mar 10 at 16:40
 Which make of car would you have tattooed on you? - Ted
www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4zRe_wvJw8
Tattoo fun !

Ted
I've never had a tattoo. I don't object to them but the notion has never appealed to me. However, if I can ever afford to retire I could see the attraction of having a pair of black socks tattooed onto my feet. Not only would it obviate the need to find a matching pair but as one's suppleness and mobility becomes more constrained it could be quite a convenience.
Latest Forum Posts