Motoring Discussion > Expensive shopping trip! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Old Navy Replies: 7

Expensive shopping trip! - Old Navy

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4488560/Shoppers-trapped-car-park-100-fine-overstaying.html
 Expensive shopping trip! - legacylad
Shopping. On a Bank Holiday? At a retail park.
Saddos need a life
 Expensive shopping trip! - Zero
>> Shopping. On a Bank Holiday? At a retail park.
>> Saddos need a life

Some of them need to work the other times. They can't all be "resting" like thee and mee
Last edited by: Zero on Tue 9 May 17 at 23:17
 Expensive shopping trip! - legacylad
I've been to my fair share of shopping centres....Cheshire Oaks, MetroCentre at Gateshead, MeadowHall, White Rose Centre and despite bring a bloke I enjoy wandering around the Victoria Qtr in Leeds, getting my regular 'big city' fix.
I just planned my visits early in the day. Arrive as soon as they open, leave early afternoon, although I appreciate some people prefer a lie in on a BH.
 Expensive shopping trip! - Ted
My very rare visits to the Trafford Centre....The hell-hole Duomo of St. Consumerismus ... see me sitting at Debenhams cafe watching the crumpet and enjoying a coffee and muffin 'til she gets back.

You can't beat a good muffin !
 Expensive shopping trip! - Hard Cheese
>> My very rare visits to the Trafford Centre....The hell-hole Duomo of St. Consumerismus ...
>> see me sitting at Debenhams cafe watching the crumpet and enjoying a coffee and muffin
>> 'til she gets back.
>>
>> You can't beat a good muffin !
>>

You can't beat a good crumpet!
 Expensive shopping trip! - Bromptonaut
We had similar issue locally when the Hungry Horse pub at Sixfields caught fire a couple of weeks before Christmas 2015. Completely gridlocked the local roads but people stuck on car park at one of the adjacent retail parks were still ticketed by ANPR.

Client consulting CitA about ticket had though queered her pitch by ignoring it until bailiffs were involved and opportunity to appeal had lapsed.

As it was private land she had option of toughing it out and waiting for a County Court summons or hoping the company would give it up as bad job.

Never ceases to surprise how many do same with Council tickets - they NEVER go away!!
 Expensive shopping trip! - Boxsterboy
>> We had similar issue locally when the Hungry Horse pub at Sixfields caught fire
>>

Ah well, that's one less 'Hungry Horse' blotting the land-scape (if only temporarily). Vile places.
Latest Forum Posts