Motoring Discussion > Hyundai Santa Fe II - Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace Miscellaneous
Thread Author: NeilS Replies: 4

Hyundai Santa Fe II - Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace - NeilS
Had a windscreen chip "fixed' by Autoglass in January and over the last couple of months I've noticed a couple of tiny cracks appear to be growing ever so slightly. Also moisture seems to be getting into the repaired area. Autoglass came out to inspect and confirmed a new windscreen is required. So I'm thinking £150 excess isn't exactly what I needed and was about to see if another "free" repair could be done but the technician said it really needs a new windscreen and because our repair has failed, we'll pay for it so no insurance claim and no excess. They couldn't have been more helpful and positive about it. Anyway should I ask for the free Bosch wiper blades they're promoting with each windscreen replacement? ;-)
 Hyundai Santa Fe II - Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace - madf
"Don't ask, don't get" is my motto.

Lots of sex that way. (in the past:-(
 Hyundai Santa Fe II - Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace - Pat
Oi...you'll be mistaking this for a transport cafe next!

Pat
Last edited by: pda on Fri 12 Oct 12 at 16:17
 Hyundai Santa Fe II - Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace - The Nut
Had a similar experience last year with another windscreen company. Took the car in expecting to need a new screen but the guy says, we can fix that - great news, saves me the excess, walk into work and my phone rings. The screen had cracked when he tried to fix it so they fitted a new one for free!

And now I've got the Autoglass jingle stuck in my head.
 Hyundai Santa Fe II - Autoglass repair, Autoglass replace - VxFan
>> And now I've got the Autoglass jingle stuck in my head.

At least you haven't got Kevin's special resin stuck in your crack.
Latest Forum Posts