Non-motoring > Gocompare.com television advertisement actor Tax / Insurance / Warranties
Thread Author: L'escargot Replies: 6

Gocompare.com television advertisement actor - L'escargot
Who's the person who kicks the football at the annoying Gocompare.com singer? I feel I ought to know his name already but I don't.
 Gocompare.com television advertisement actor - Zero
Stuart Pearce, otherwise know as Psycho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stuart_Pearce
Last edited by: Zero on Sat 8 Sep 12 at 09:23
 Gocompare.com television advertisement actor - devonite
They created the character that must have made them famous, now their trying to kill him off with violence! ... very unfair,.They should let him fade away quietly, but do what the Meerkats do, and give away a soft-toy model, but this one should sing "Go Compare" at you every time you walk past it! ala 8illy-Bass style.
 Gocompare.com television advertisement actor - L'escargot
I just wish Sue Barker had aimed her bazooka better and finished off Gio Compario properly.
 Gocompare.com television advertisement actor - Alastairw
As if Pearce could hit anything at that range. Wasnt exactly renowned for his accuracy, was he?
 Gocompare.com television advertisement actor - Zero
specially from the penalty spot.
 Gocompare.com television advertisement actor - Dave_
I think that's the whole point - he couldn't score the vital penalty to keep England in the Euros/World Cup (I'm not a big football fan so may have it wrong) but belting Gio Compario is much more important...

I know of a link to a very accurate but extremely foul-mouthed satirical Billy Bass animation. I won't post it here though ;)
Last edited by: Dave_TDCi on Sat 8 Sep 12 at 19:36
Latest Forum Posts