Non-motoring > Unreserved Apology to Aaron and Smokie   [Read only] Miscellaneous
Thread Author: rtj70 Replies: 1

Unreserved Apology to Aaron and Smokie - rtj70
The other night I made allegations public on this site relating to licencing. This was against Aaron C Rescue but I dragged smokie into this. For both these allegations I unreservedly apologise for doing so. I had no reason to even think smokie had done anything wrong and I'm doubly sorry to him because I do not believe has done anything wrong.

I also said I would report Aaron to Microsoft but I can assure Aaron that nothing will come of this. I know he may have left this site now but if a moderator can let him know this for me. I obviously cannot contact him.

My sticking my nose in to Aaron's business was wrong, and as I say I am sorry. And this all went against the way this site is to be run.

I have asked the moderators to hide all posts related to this because I think the site deserved better and leaving these visible for new members to find would be wrong. I leave that judgement to the moderators and the site owner(s).

I have also asked them to lock this when they see it so it does not start a debate. I will again say sorry to both Aaron and smokie but also to the other members. And also nothing will come from this incident in terms of Microsoft.

Rob
 Unreserved Apology to Aaron and Smokie - Runfer D'Hills
Well done Rob. Needed but well done. Takes a man to realise when he's made an error and make a suitable apology. I'm glad you did that and will certainly and absolutely put the whole thing behind me. I trust others will too. Good to have you back in your old self. Sorry if this patronises in any way, not my intention. Genuinely pleased.

Humph
Latest Forum Posts