Non-motoring > Unreserved Apology to Aaron and Smokie   [Read only] Miscellaneous
Thread Author: rtj70 Replies: 1

Unreserved Apology to Aaron and Smokie - rtj70
The other night I made allegations public on this site relating to licencing. This was against Aaron C Rescue but I dragged smokie into this. For both these allegations I unreservedly apologise for doing so. I had no reason to even think smokie had done anything wrong and I'm doubly sorry to him because I do not believe has done anything wrong.

I also said I would report Aaron to Microsoft but I can assure Aaron that nothing will come of this. I know he may have left this site now but if a moderator can let him know this for me. I obviously cannot contact him.

My sticking my nose in to Aaron's business was wrong, and as I say I am sorry. And this all went against the way this site is to be run.

I have asked the moderators to hide all posts related to this because I think the site deserved better and leaving these visible for new members to find would be wrong. I leave that judgement to the moderators and the site owner(s).

I have also asked them to lock this when they see it so it does not start a debate. I will again say sorry to both Aaron and smokie but also to the other members. And also nothing will come from this incident in terms of Microsoft.

Rob
Next >>
 Messages Author Date
 Unreserved Apology to Aaron and Smokie new rtj70 23 Apr 10 21:44
 Unreserved Apology to Aaron and Smokie new Runfer D'Hills 23 Apr 10 21:51
Latest Forum Posts