Non-motoring > Pooooo! Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ted Replies: 21

Pooooo! - Ted

As Rats has posted to vent his spleen on his tardy mate, I might as well do the same about the local Police.
Just got back from the shops an hour ago and there are several great big piles of horse droppings in the road outside my gate.
I wouldn't mind so much, but they are, to the inch, on top of last weeks offerings.
Both of us have to drive through the damn stuff to get in the drive.
The mounties are based not far away. It appears they have a particular nag that either cannot control it's bowels beyond our house or has a grudge against me and my family.

I suppose there's some Victorian by-law allowing them to do this but I wish they'd put them in nappies.
I'm not going out with a shovel...I don't want the flaming stuff !

This is the City, we're sophisticated here....not country bumpkins !

Grrr

Ted
 Pooooo! - Bagpuss
There's a guy here selling it. Get out with that shovel!

birmingham.gumtree.com/birmingham/00/63182700.html
 Pooooo! - FotheringtonTomas
Doesn't seem a big deal in the great scheme of things - at least it's out of a horse, not a dog.
 Pooooo! - devonite
why not recycle it! even if you`ve no garden you could put a bit in a tightly sealed jamjar with a bit of water, shake violently for a few secs, and leave to stand for a couple of weeks! pierce small hole in lid, and ignite - hey presto! a methane reading lamp! (very green and if everyone did it, it may stop global warming!)
 Pooooo! - Dog
I suggest the cams family up sticks and move to North Pakistan where the rain will soon clear up any mess.
 Pooooo! - Runfer D'Hills
Probably the result of a community service ordure.
 Pooooo! - Ted

HoHo, you lot !......Might film it tomorrow , if it hasn't been splattered all over by traffic.

I'll post the film on YouPood.
Or even Rotten.com...they have a ' Rate my poo ' section !

Ted
 Pooooo! - Runfer D'Hills
No you're kidding.........
Last edited by: Humph D'bout on Thu 5 Aug 10 at 22:01
 Pooooo! - Dave_
I wish he was Humph... I was going to post the link but thought better of it. It's precisely what you imagine it will be.
 Pooooo! - Armel Coussine
These rich country people are all the same. They buy a weekend house in a big town, squeezing out deserving locals with their massive bank accounts, then gripe about, I ask you, a bit of traffic pollution!

The idiots will be griping about emergency services sirens next, or the mating calls, pistol shots and agonised screams of feral teenagers - so noticeable to town lovers at this time of year.

Why don't these moaning minnies go back where they came from and leave the urban housing to find its natural price level? They'll be asking for trees next.
 Pooooo! - Ted
>> I wish he was Humph... I was going to post the link but thought better
>> of it. It's precisely what you imagine it will be.

Don't go to rotten if you're squeamish.......be warned. Theres all sorts of stuff, Helicopter decapitations and a bad one of an Iraqi insurgent who didn't manage to get his head out of the way of an American sniper in time !

Some funny stuff as well though .

Ted
>>
 Pooooo! - Zero
>> Some funny stuff as well though .
>>
>> Ted

You really dont want to see the meat grinder II sequence, fair turn you off your sausages.

Last edited by: Zero on Fri 6 Aug 10 at 08:14
 Pooooo! - Dog
>>HoHo, you lot !......Might film it tomorrow , if it hasn't been splattered all over by traffic.<<

Ere ... put ya teeth back in and have a look at this rolling stock ~

www.flickr.com/photos/stuart166axe/2226400971/in/photostream/

Click Older ----> to see The Mallard + others further on :)
 Pooooo! - bathtub tom
The circus used to pass our house.

They had effalumps!
 Pooooo! - helicopter
Helicopter decapitations ......

Hmmm - sounds like what happened to me when I forget the wedding anniversary.....

I am not squeamish but what sort of people watch these things ? I really just cannot see why anyone would want to look at such things . I saw the aftermath of an old lady run over and killed by a reversing lorry once and have no desire whatsoever to see anything similar again thank you.

Anyway as regards the horse manure - if it happened in our road there would be several silver haired gents fighting over it for their roses .

Or for their rhubarb ( although I put custard on mine )....
 Pooooo! - devonite
Methane powered car just been unveiled in the Daily Ex***** today, can do upto 114mph on methane produced from Poooo!

Gather up yer placcy dustbins an get em filled! - i think they called it "The Dung Beetle" because it`s based on a VW Beetle.
 Pooooo! - Armel Coussine
There's a thread about it in Motoring, p. 2. Please note my limerick. No one has commented on it. Am I being taken for granted?
 Pooooo! - swiss tony
Has anyone heard from Armel Coussine lately, I haven't noticed him posting recently....

;-p
 Pooooo! - Zero
who?
 Pooooo! - Dog
>>Has anyone heard from Armel Coussine lately, I haven't noticed him posting recently....<<

Ain't he the geezer from the arrow rd., used to drive a pink skoda iirc

;-}
 Pooooo! - L'escargot
At least it's only horse droppings, and not a complete horse!
Last edited by: L'escargot on Sat 7 Aug 10 at 08:07
 Pooooo! - RattleandSmoke
I would kindly return to Hough End stables or even better West Didsbury station. Maybe stick in a parcel and send via Royal Mail if you don'r want any bother :).
Latest Forum Posts