Non-motoring > Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experience? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: martin aston Replies: 12

Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experience? - martin aston
I have arranged to pick up elderly friends at Heathrow T2 on Wednesday morning. I know you can only pickup via the car parks and we agreed upfront on using Short term at terminal 2. The online info all says to meet at the pickup area in the car park. We agreed this in advance to avoid hassle with mobiles and texts etc on the day. Also it minimises the eye watering parking charges they have agreed to pay for me as they are happy to wait a few minutes for my arrival. I will monitor their flight info online,

I now find that on checking the details on different “authoritative” websites they just refer blandly to the car park meeting point or give three different locations for that meeting point in the car park, over three levels (Levels 0, 1& 2). Does anyone have recent experience as to where the car park meet point actually is and is it signposted?

The complication is that they have been away for weeks without mobile roaming and may not have charged their phones. So potentially they will not be contactable on the day when they arrive and they will be looking for the agreed car park meeting point rather than me in the crowd. Surely there can only be one car park meeting point in use on the day but does anyone know for sure please?
 Messages Author Date
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experience? new martin aston 7 Nov 22 11:48
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experience.. new martin aston 7 Nov 22 15:46
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experienc.. new smokie 7 Nov 22 19:29
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experien.. new Fursty Ferret 8 Nov 22 09:25
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experie.. new smokie 8 Nov 22 09:52
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experie.. new henry k 8 Nov 22 10:10
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent exper.. new martin aston 8 Nov 22 10:45
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent experie.. new BiggerBadderDave 8 Nov 22 13:19
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent exper.. new Ted 8 Nov 22 14:35
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent expe.. new martin aston 9 Nov 22 13:37
 Heathrow T2 pickup. Any recent exp.. new smokie 9 Nov 22 14:23