Motoring Discussion > Any chance of getting off Legal Questions
Thread Author: wotspur Replies: 12

Any chance of getting off - wotspur
Anyone who drive in and around London knows there are plenty of roads , which for little reason have signage preventing vehicle access . Now I understand that many school areas have it between pick up and collection times, often stupidly placed in the roads , not prior to entering those roads , especially around Ealing and Hounslow
Yesterday I drove up the A316 from Sunbury to Hammersmith , and on the way back just prior to Chiswick bridge there’s a left turn down to the rowing clubs and the river . It’s a nice place to relax and take time out .
When I came out out of that road I followed my Sat Nav to Ealing and went straight ahead , and after 100 yards there is One sign saying No vehicle access , but I assumed As it was outside school hours and no point stopping once you’ve gone past it I thought I’d be ok .
After visiting a client in Ealing I had plenty of time to return to the river road and check out the signage .
On the A316:, in both directions there is signage saying no vehicle access into this road beyond 100 yards . But from the river road there is no such signage , might I get an appeal accepted
 Messages Author Date
 Any chance of getting off new wotspur 21 May 22 19:21
 Any chance of getting off new Zero 21 May 22 19:55
 Any chance of getting off new Manatee 21 May 22 20:46
 Any chance of getting off new Zero 22 May 22 09:29
 Any chance of getting off new Bromptonaut 22 May 22 09:38
 Any chance of getting off new zippy 22 May 22 11:21
 Any chance of getting off new zippy 22 May 22 11:28
 Any chance of getting off new Duncan 22 May 22 11:32
 Any chance of getting off new wotspur 22 May 22 20:52
 Any chance of getting off new wotspur 22 May 22 20:49
 Any chance of getting off new Bromptonaut 22 May 22 21:30