Non-motoring > Elizabeth Holmes Accessories and Parts
Thread Author: No FM2R Replies: 13

Elizabeth Holmes - No FM2R
For some reason this caught my interest beyond the BBC story. I find it fascinating, though most people probably won't.

www.bbc.com/news/business-58336998

It's not written very well and the actual events are more intriguing, or perhaps mystifying, than the article might lead you to believe.

Essentially Elizabeth Holmes was determined to have a world changing medically oriented idea. She was so convinced that she dropped out of her Studies at Stanford to start a company to do it. Her first idea was quickly shown to be a bust so she had another one.

This one she eventually got to the point where the company was valued at $9bn and selling it's services commercially before it became clear that it was no better than the first and it all came crashing down.

Very difficult to understand the woman. Perhaps delusional, but it all seems so carefully constructed. Surely she must have realised that there would come the day or did she think a miracle would happen and they'd find an answer?

There are various video interviews with her on YouTube. The Australian 60 Minutes video explains it quite well, though the presenter is quite annoying. I find it easier to form an opinion of someone if I see them speak.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgNfrDXr7uA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elizabeth_Holmes
 Messages Author Date
 Elizabeth Holmes new No FM2R 31 Aug 21 16:09
 Elizabeth Holmes new Zero 31 Aug 21 16:48
 Elizabeth Holmes new No FM2R 31 Aug 21 17:22
 Elizabeth Holmes new Lygonos 31 Aug 21 17:54
 Elizabeth Holmes new No FM2R 31 Aug 21 18:41
 Elizabeth Holmes new Netsur 1 Sep 21 10:29
 Elizabeth Holmes new Terry 1 Sep 21 11:02
 Elizabeth Holmes new Zero 1 Sep 21 12:30
 Elizabeth Holmes new zippy 1 Sep 21 13:36