Motoring Discussion > KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase Car Deals
Thread Author: Fullchat Replies: 20

KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase - Update - Fullchat
The car duly arrived last Saturday as rearranged. Fine tooth comb put into action

The condition of the car at 2 1/2 tears old and 19K + miles is pristine inside and out with no evidence of remedial body work. Drives well with a nice light clutch.

The front two alloys have been refurbished to an acceptable standard.

The car comes with a goody bag of things like ice scrapers and window sponges all Cazoo branded.

Daughter is very pleased with her purchase and the goody bag :S

Meanwhile Dad has been going over the 'Admin'

The car was advertised as registered November 2018.

Online information indicated services: 16th November 2019 at 13173 miles, 4th September 2020 at 15704 miles and Cazoo has serviced it very early in April at 19517 when it was not due until September.
When I say serviced the oil looks fresh. I cant see the filter to establish if its a Kia part.

Strangely on the 20th May this year someone has MOT'd it when its first one not due until Sept. Mileage was 19527. which is 10 miles later than the advertised mileage. I cant recall the delivered mileage.

Now having the Service book to hand it seems the vehicle should have had its first service at 10.000 miles so it was 3000 over which is not insignificant particularly in the event of a Kia warranty claim particularly say on something like the engine. The stamp also indicates a Peugeot garage in Wales. The following year the same garage with a Kia stamp. A telephone call reveals they are multi franchised, have been a Kia dealership for a while and have all the correct information on computer.

The information on the website indicated that it had wheel rash to the front offside. The front nearside has also been fettled and there is a small chunk of rubber out of the wheel protection strip on the tyre. This was not indicated on the original series of photographs.

As suspected one rear tyre has an odd budget tyre fitted which has plenty of tread.

Owing to the amount of time the vehicle has been with Cazoo I have a suspicion that its been sold once and returned maybe because of the extended first service issue.

Personally I'm a little skeptical over the validity of the first service. The ladies of the house have told me to stop fretting :) and its not going back. The Kia dealership told me to ensure that future servicing is all done on time and it will be fine. Just hope we don't have to test it out.

Overall nice clean car in lovely condition.

Last edited by: Fullchat on Sun 18 Jul 21 at 22:51
 Messages Author Date
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Fullchat 29 Jun 21 14:30
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Fullchat 29 Jun 21 14:42
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Netsur 29 Jun 21 15:05
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Zero 29 Jun 21 15:33
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Fullchat 29 Jun 21 17:21
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Fullchat 29 Jun 21 18:21
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Bromptonaut 29 Jun 21 18:27
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new MD 4 Jul 21 20:06
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new Fullchat 4 Jul 21 20:18
 KIA Picanto - Cazoo Purchase  new MD 4 Jul 21 20:20