Non-motoring > Not all that Comic really Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Armel Coussine Replies: 12

Not all that Comic really - Armel Coussine
I've been grinding my teeth over my favourite comic for many decades, but the current dispensation is really beyond a joke. Two gross solecisms on p4 of yesterday's: one in the caption to a photo of Barack Obama at Stonehenge, describing the monument as 'the tourist attraction' as if it were a giant plastic statue of Bugs Bunny. The second was in the headline to the Sketch: 'Statesmen talk war in distant rooms, while the media feeds on scraps'.

If these subs (and even these hacks) are British, they must have been taught at school by ignorant morons themselves taught by idiot ideologues who wanted us all to be ignorant morons. But I like to think they are foreign teenagers working for nothing in the hope of currying favour with the comic's owners and sinister management. Some hope.

Oh yes: there was a little piece about that ingenious swing-wing twin rotor helicopter cum aeroplane thingy in which the Prez had presumably arrived from Wales. I wonder what helicopter thinks of it? Looks frightening to me, just as helicopters do.
Last edited by: Armel Coussine on Sun 7 Sep 14 at 15:59
 Messages Author Date
 Not all that Comic really new Armel Coussine 7 Sep 14 15:55
 Not all that Comic really new R.P. 7 Sep 14 17:49
 Not all that Comic really new Haywain 7 Sep 14 18:16
 Not all that Comic really new sooty123 7 Sep 14 19:24
 Not all that Comic really new Haywain 7 Sep 14 21:04
 Not all that Comic really new Old Navy 7 Sep 14 18:56
 Not all that Comic really new R.P. 7 Sep 14 18:57
 Not all that Comic really new Zero 7 Sep 14 19:04
 Not all that Comic really new Armel Coussine 7 Sep 14 19:11
 Not all that Comic really new Focusless 7 Sep 14 19:14