Non-motoring > County Court. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ted Replies: 10

County Court. - Ted

Just looked again and it wasn't a summons...just a claim form. OK. Roughed out a few points for defence yesterday .

Today I thought I'd have a trip back to the car park and look at the signage for more possible ammo. There are no signs on entry. It's not a large car park. All to the left is spaces then a low fence and flower beds. Any signs there are low and hidden by parked cars. Then, you go round to the right on a one way system in front of the Council building. The 4 signs there were on posts about 9' off the ground and not easy to see as when you get close enough to read them, the car roof is in the way. If you're looking for something, in my case ....our car, then you won't be looking up anyway.

All academic now....while I was sat in my car the phone rang. It was my service manager to apologise for not paying the original £40 and telling me they'd now phoned PE and paid the £135 by company credit card........bums! bums!

PE has effed it's own customers up now. The council asked us to put a car there as many of it's staff cycled in or used public transport but needed a sort of ' pool car ' during office hours. My office now tell me that we've had PCNs before which they have settled ( wrongly, IMO ). The car can stand there for days if it's not used or over a weekend. PE's 2 hour limit doesn't really cover these occasions !

Our car will now be removed and used somewhere else....Nice one PE !
 Messages Author Date
 County Court.  Ted 10 Apr 14 22:36
 County Court.  Falkirk Bairn 10 Apr 14 23:00
 County Court.  Mark 10 Apr 14 23:06
 County Court.  Ted 10 Apr 14 23:26
 County Court.  R.P. 10 Apr 14 23:40
 County Court.  Mark 10 Apr 14 23:53
 County Court.  Stuartli 11 Apr 14 00:09
 County Court.  Bromptonaut 11 Apr 14 00:13
 County Court.  Ted 11 Apr 14 00:20
 County Court.  R.P. 11 Apr 14 06:55
 County Court.  Ted 17 Apr 14 22:46