Motoring Discussion > How much free-reign do you get buying cars? Buying / Selling
Thread Author: Stuu Replies: 12

How much free-reign do you get buying cars? - Stuu
I was thinking about this after comments that my wife wouldnt like me buying cars quite often, but actually, so long as they are practical for our needs and I dont spend money that isnt there, she doesnt mind at all, so long as she knows what Im looking at.
She actually said that id been a good boy with the Charade and kept it longer than anyone thought I would so now Im being rewarded :-)

She has her car and Im allowed what I like pretty much - she is VERY keen on having a Fiat 500 but knows she still has to wait a while before she can indulge - even so she wants me to run her over to our local Fiat dealer so she can have a nose about one - is she the perfect woman I ask?!
She is very annoyed they seem to have dropped a leaf green colour that she saw one in and fell in love with when they were first launched and im plactaing her by saying that maybe it will be back in time!

She was never a car girl when I met her, infact she didnt drive at all, but now she knows most makes and models pretty well and takes quite an interest in cars - no doubt being marrie to me is why, but she drags me to steam rallies and points cars out id otherwise miss.

How does the car buying.ownership dynamic work in other households?
 Messages Author Date
 How much free-reign do you get buying c.. new Stuu 29 Apr 10 17:32
 How much free-reign do you get buying car.. new Zero 29 Apr 10 17:36
 How much free-reign do you get buying ca.. new Stuu 29 Apr 10 17:38
 How much free-reign do you get buying car.. new Mapmaker 29 Apr 10 17:38
 How much free-rein do you get buying cars.. new Avant 29 Apr 10 18:25
 How much free-rein do you get buying car.. new Dog 29 Apr 10 19:40
 How much free-rein do you get buying ca.. new Boxsterboy 29 Apr 10 19:55
 How much free-rein do you get buying c.. new Cliff Pope 29 Apr 10 21:04
 How much free-rein do you get buying.. new - 29 Apr 10 21:09
 How much free-reign do you get buying car.. new MD 29 Apr 10 21:13
 How much free-reign do you get buying ca.. new Stuu 29 Apr 10 21:31