Computer Related > Email that I can't print Green Issues
Thread Author: L'escargot Replies: 10

Email that I can't print - L'escargot
Yesterday I received an email that I can't print.When I click on "print" the "print options" window doesn't appear. It's the first one I've had to which this has happened. What might be the reason? If it's of any significance, at the end of the email it said "Before printing, think about the environment".
I've got Windows 7, Windows Live Mail, and an Epson Stylus DX4800.
 Email that I can't print - VxFan
Does the email contain any attachments? If so, then maybe the email software security settings are preventing it.

Alternately, can you copy / paste the wording of the email into something like word or notepad and print that out instead?
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 15 Feb 12 at 10:15
>> Does the email contain any attachments?

No.
This is what was at the end, but it doesn't say anything about stopping anyone printing. tinyurl.com/yaeexhe
 Email that I can't print - Telb
Have you tried using ctrl-P to print it?
>> Have you tried using ctrl-P to print it?
>>

Just tried it, and that doesn't work either.
I've just saved it as an HTML document, and was able to print it. What baffles me is why I can't print it by conventional means like I could all other emails.
 Email that I can't print - John H
Are you using WLM webmail or are you using WLM as an application/program on your PC?

Have you tried printing one of your previous emails to check that the Print function/button continues to work on other emails?

If not, try it to get confirmation that only this one email is causing some incompatibility.

>> Have you tried printing one of your previous emails to check that the Print function/button
>> continues to work on other emails?
>>
>> If not, try it to get confirmation that only this one email is causing some
>> incompatibility.

All other emails are printable using the Print button. It's just this one that won't print by conventional means. I'm just suspicious that it's got something to do with thinkbeforeprinting.org
 Email that I can't print - VxFan
Have you got another email address that you can forward it to, and then try printing it from that address?
 Email that I can't print - John H
>> Have you got another email address that you can forward it to, and then try
>> printing it from that address?
>>

He shouldn't need another address. I find that I can forward from xyz@abc.com to xyz@abc.com.

Latest Forum Posts