Computer Related > yahoo mail Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 6

yahoo mail - bathtub tom
Someone has recently passed away and the family would like to see all the emails between us in one file. I can gather them all together, but I can't see any way of forwarding them.

There's nothing nasty going on, on purely business.

I'd appreciate any advice please.
 yahoo mail - Zero
Usually, depending on what mail client you are using, or on the web, you highlight or select all the mails (right click?) then select forward froim one of the drop down menus
 yahoo mail - bathtub tom
I can'select all', but can't find a forward button.
 yahoo mail - tyrednemotional
As above, once you've selected one/several can you not right click on one of the items to get a "forward" option?
 yahoo mail - bathtub tom
>> As above, once you've selected one/several can you not right click on one of the
>> items to get a "forward" option?

No.
 yahoo mail - VxFan
You have to upgrade to Yahoo Mail Plus to forward a whole bunch of emails to another email address.

www.lifewire.com/forward-yahoo-mail-to-another-address-1174481#:~:text=What%20to%20Know,mail%20forwarded%2C%20and%20select%20Verify.

EDIT
it looks like you can get a 30 day free trial, and then it's £4.99 per month.

*To avoid being charged the recurring subscription fee, cancel anytime before your 30-day free-trial period ends. Trial period includes any statutory cancellation rights afforded to you by law.
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 12 Jul 24 at 10:49
 yahoo mail - bathtub tom
I ended up copying and pasting (slowly) all the the text from the individual emails into a libre writer file and attaching that.
Latest Forum Posts