Computer Related > Webcam Issues Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Bromptonaut Replies: 6

Webcam Issues - Bromptonaut
For some time now, certainly since the pandemic, I've had a Logitech webcam mounted on my monitor. Mostly used for Teams or similar meeting with work.

Yesterday when we had a staff catch up on video it produced a weird semi monochrome image with a bright emerald green stripe down one side.

Given I'd had the thing a while and it had been dragged between desk and wall with some force I assumed it was FUBAR due impact damage and ordered a like/like replacement from Amazon.

Arrived today and when I plugged it in and started it the same fault is present.

Any ideas?
 Webcam Issues - Biggles
Have you installed the Logitech control software? That may help to see what is up. Other than that try a different computer and a different usb port.
Software installed and further tests etc carried out.

OK on Zoom so seems it maybe an issue with Google or whatever the meeting organiser used.

Thanks for your help.
 Webcam Issues - zippy
Try updating drivers.

Any new lights in that room that might give off a different tinge or the new router is interfering with it - radio interference wise?
Sorted. The camera setting in Googlemeet was set to auto. Changing it to 750dpi sorted it.

Which is as will because I've got a job interview, a different CAB role, on Thursday.
 Webcam Issues - zippy
>>because I've got a job interview, a different CAB role, on
>> Thursday.
>>

Good luck!
>> Good luck!

Thank you.
Latest Forum Posts