Computer Related > Laptop Mouse Computing Issues
Thread Author: Fullchat Replies: 8

Laptop Mouse - Fullchat
I've inherited (bought) my daughters Surface 4. I much prefer using a mouse if possible. I have a small one which is a bit light.
Anyone recommend a smallish USB wired mouse which has a bit of weight and solid feel.
 Laptop Mouse - smokie
I have a Lenovo wired travel mouse which probably meets your criteria. Model says M032BOB but I can't find it anywhere - not really surprising as it's a few years old now - but it is similar in size, weight and appearance to this 31P7410 but says it is a PS2 connection not USB (though the pics and description show otherwise) but it's also a bit pricey!! tinyurl.com/2fca6c8x

I went wireless with the laptop - it doesn't get a lot of use but I now infinitely prefer wireless to wired.

Laptop Mouse - Duncan
What's wrong with the bog standard Amazon Basics wired mouse? A fiver?

tinyurl.com/4bvrm5zw
 Laptop Mouse - Biggles
Or a MS bluetooth mouse for a tenner.
 Laptop Mouse - RichardW
Get a wireless one - a revelation, you will never go back to a wired one!

I've got a Logi M190 which I've been using for work for about 18 months without issue, and it's only needed 1 new AAA battery recently. Didn't cost much more than a tenner IIRC.
 Laptop Mouse - Duncan
>> Get a wireless one - a revelation, you will never go back to a wired
>> one!

Oh yes you will!

I had a wireless mouse and keyboard a while back. A complete and utter PITA!

I seemed to be forever changing batteries and working out whether it was the keyboard or the mouse that was playing up!!

Never again!!!

I went back to a wired keyboard and mouse and I have reverted to 'good natured, genial pensioner mode'.
 Laptop Mouse - Dog
I use a Logi M185 with my PC + a MS wireless jobbie with my laptop. I'd also never go back to a wired rodent,
or use a starting handle to start my car.
 Laptop Mouse - VxFan
>> and it's only needed 1 new AAA battery recently. Didn't cost much more than a tenner IIRC.

That's a lot of money for 1 AAA battery ;)
 Laptop Mouse - RichardW
That was the price for the first one, but it came with a free mouse attached!
Latest Forum Posts