Computer Related > Label printing Miscellaneous
Thread Author: bathtub tom Replies: 7

Label printing - bathtub tom
I'm trying to print adress labels. Every label the same. I've sheets of two wide and eight down. I'm using Word. I've got it set up correct, but all it prints is the top two labels. I must be doing something wrong, but damned if I know what.

Anyone help please?
 Label printing - smokie
What product are you using to print them with? Word or Excel, or something else?

I'd guess you need to replicate your addresses into each "cell" you want to print them into. It probably won't automatically fill them, if that's what you are expecting (though maybe there is a setting to do so, for a sheet of the same label). (It is useful to be able to print only specific labels on a sheet, for instance if you only need to print one or two at a time, you can re-use the sheet and print on the unused ones next time)

If you are using an older version of Office (Word), I always found the Avery wizard is good for setting up and printing labels - although it says it only works up to Office 2013 - www.avery.co.uk/software/wizard
I've some (very) old, tractor feed, A3 sheets of labels, that are fortunately perforated so I can break them down to foolscap size that'll fit my printer.

WORD lets me define the page size, label size and spacing.

I just can't figure out why it only prints the top row of two labels. I must be missing something simple, but I can't see what.
 Label printing - No FM2R
Print quantity or copies per page?
>> Print quantity or copies per page?

It only prints the first two labels at the top of the page, nothing to do with print quality, as it ejects the paper after the top row.
 Label printing - smokie
Do you tell it somewhere how many you want it to print?
 Label printing - No FM2R
Print quantity.
I can't see where to tell it quantity.
Latest Forum Posts