Computer Related > IPhone4s /IPad mini 2 Computing Issues
Thread Author: MD Replies: 6

IPhone4s /IPad mini 2 - MD
In calendar when making notes if I wrote in either phone or pad the note would replicate on the other. It's so much easier to write one's following days appointments in pad. However the replication no longer occurs. I have no recollection of turning anything off and I would be grateful for a pointer in the right direction.
 IPhone4s /IPad mini 2 - Crankcase
Go to Settings then ICloud then Calendar, on each, make sure it's turned on?

They're both on, but hey ho the whole lot was synced this morning anyway. Thanks.
Just tried again and it won't sync from pad to phone or rather hasn't!
 IPhone4s /IPad mini 2 - VxFan
Go into settings - Mail, Contacts, Calendars.

Scroll down to Calendars and check that "Sync" is set to all events, and in "Default Calendar" there is a tick next to "Calendar" in the iCloud section rather than the on my iPhone (and iPad mini 2) section.

Obviously the menus might slightly vary depending on what iOS versions you're using. I guess your I4 is still on iOS7 and your iPad mini a newer version. What I've mentioned above is based on iOS7 platform.
Last edited by: VxFan on Fri 5 May 17 at 08:45
 IPhone4s /IPad mini 2 - VxFan
Just remembered you had this problem before.

Problem was resolved there too.

www.car4play.com/forum/post/index.htm?t=19257
Yes VX of course you are correct. Updating the situation a test entry I put on the pad yesterday eventually popped up on the phone several hours later. Bizarre or what and that was when the two items were five miles apart, but obviously both with wifi.
Latest Forum Posts