Computer Related > Erasing auto form filling Computing Issues
Thread Author: MD Replies: 6

Erasing auto form filling - MD
As above, windows 7 please.

Also Outlook I cannot remove unwanted contacts. Any ideas please?

Thank you.
 Erasing auto form filling - smokie
Form filling in your browser? If so which browser?

Outlook - you mean auto-complete when you start typing an email address? The messy way which I've used to do this is as you start typing and the drop down shows, highlight the one you don't want and press delete... There are files which hold this data but I can't recall where they are, and I don't think you can edit them.
>> Outlook - you mean auto-complete when you start typing an email address? The messy way which I've used to do this is as you start typing and the drop down shows, highlight the one you don't want and press delete.

Yes, that's the one. highlighting and deleting doesn't work. browser = SrWare Iron.
Come on. I thought that there were/are some computer wizards on here?
 Erasing auto form filling - tyrednemotional
ccm.net/faq/14178-srware-iron-disable-the-autofill-feature

Thank you. i've looked at the link, but as I said elsewhere, It's all just Greek to me. Small Wrench?
 Erasing auto form filling - tyrednemotional
...well, if you will choose an obscure browser...

;-)

All the images I can pull up show a small wrench (spanner) at the top right in the toolbar, which is the entry point to the settings.

Of course, the toolbar may be hidden, as it can be in other browsers. If so, then I strongly suspect that right-clicking in the grey area at the top right of the page may give a menu that enables it.
Latest Forum Posts