Computer Related > No Street View In Google Earth Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Robbie34 Replies: 10

No Street View In Google Earth - Robbie34
I tried Google Earth the other evening and I can't get Street View. When I go to it I get tyhe message that Adobe Flash better than 10 needs to be installed. I already have 10.1 installed but I get the same error message. Tried removing Adobe and then download again with same error message. Uninstalled and downloaded Google Earth again but no better.

It worked perfectly before I went away in May. Has there been some change to it. I noticed that now there are little cameras on it now whereas before there were white arrows.

Can anyone help? I want to look ata hotel that I am staying in in two weeks.
 No Street View In Google Earth - Bellboy
i sometimes fail to get it when using opera so i just use Mozilla in this case
same with youtube sometimes
its all down to the updated quartz crystals needing vializing i believe (in laymans terms)
 No Street View In Google Earth - Focusless
>> I tried Google Earth the other evening and I can't get Street View.

Might be worth trying it in Google Maps (and apologies if that's what you meant).
 No Street View In Google Earth - Iffy
Reminds me of a very early virus which caused the letters in a word processing document to fall to the bottom of the page one at a time.

They dropped with increasing regularity until all you had was a blank page and a pile of letters at the bottom.

No Street View In Google Earth - Focusless
>> Reminds me of a very early virus which caused the letters in a word processing
>> document to fall to the bottom of the page one at a time.

You didn't mean to post this in the 'Laptop dropped..' thread by any chance ifi? :)
 No Street View In Google Earth - Zero
Listen, when all your links are a jumbled mess at the bottom of the page, he did well to get it into the right forum,
 No Street View In Google Earth - Perky Penguin
I find the Street view function very useful when planning a route. If you do a Google route to anything bigger than tiniest village in UK you will get a camera symbol at each turning point and the street view will show you the junction as seen in the direction of your travel.
 No Street View In Google Earth - Roger.
Windows 7 , 64 bit, does not support Flash unless you are using a 32 bit browser.
W7 ships with I.E.8 in both 64 & 32 bit versions - just make sure you choose the 32 bit one to see Flash.
 No Street View In Google Earth - MD
When I access the aforementioned street view it is fine despite only getting 0.3 download speed. Yes that's right, but when I click on the next camera symbol up road the whole thing goes belly up.

M
 No Street View In Google Earth - Roger.
I find street view can be a little buggy, particularly when exiting the photo.
If you try to go to a new location while the street view is still up, nine times out of ten, Google Earth crashes.
 No Street View In Google Earth - Iffy
...You didn't mean to post this in the 'Laptop dropped..' thread by any chance ifi? :) ...

Oops.

Latest Forum Posts