Computer Related > I-Phone 4 sync with I-Pad Computing Issues
Thread Author: MD Replies: 7

I-Phone 4 sync with I-Pad - MD
It doesn't. It did, but not now.

The Calendar always synced, is that a word? It doesn't now. Pictures never have. E-mails did.

The thing is I found it so easy to set up when I bought the Pad, but now I am struggling.

Each to his own.

Thanks in advance.
 I-Phone 4 sync with I-Pad - rtj70
The iPhone and iPad will be (or should be) setup to sync with Apple's iCloud. It sounds like one of them isn't setup correctly any longer.

If you logon on to iCloud, can you do some tests to see what calendar entries are syncing?
They're both logged on, but what ?????????
 I-Phone 4 sync with I-Pad - Zero
>> They're both logged on, but what ?????????

Are they logged into iCloud?
I believe they are Sir.
 I-Phone 4 sync with I-Pad - rtj70
Has something changed what sync's with iCloud on one of the devices?
 I-Phone 4 sync with I-Pad - VxFan
>> The Calendar always synced, It doesn't now

Are all devices set up the same way in the calendar settings in the main settings menu?

i.e.

is "sync" set to all events on all devices?
Is the default calendar set the same on all devices? (eg, Calendar, home, or work). I had a problem the other day when I made an entry into my iPad calendar but missed an appointment that I flagged up because it didn't add the same entry to my iPhone. The iPad was by set to "home" and my iPhone was set to "Calendar". Now both are set to "Calendar" in the settings they are synchronising again.

Only other thing I can suggest is that are all devices running the same iOS versions? A friend at work had problems when he updated to iOS8 on his iPhone6 but left his iPad2 on iOS7. Since getting an iPad Air which is running iOS8 he's had no further problems.

Thank you Vx. Sorted. The Ipad had switched off 'Show all Calendars'.

Regards.
Latest Forum Posts