Computer Related > Transfering data from Windows to Iphone Computing Issues
Thread Author: legacylad Replies: 1

Transfering data from Windows to Iphone - legacylad
So after all the problems being unable to send/reply to emails, I now cannot transfer contacts from my 2yo windows Nokia 800 to my new iPhone 5S. Yesterday I spent 3 hours at a friends house trying unsuccessfully, and I thought he was savvy with these things!
So I made a 40 mile round trip to my nearest EE shop, where they told me that they cannot transfer contacts from a Windows phone to an Iphone. He advised me to transfer the 260 contacts manually!! Or messages, pictures and videos which I also want to do. So almost a complete day wasted, after spending the afternoon trying to do stuff recommended on the web. Glad to be back at work tomorrow. Far less stressful.
 Transfering data from Windows to Iphone - VxFan
Not sure if it'll work with yours, but I transferred the majority of my contacts from my old Nokia N70 to my iPhone4 using Phonecopy 4 years ago.

www.phonecopy.com/en/

I could be wrong, but I have a vague memory of using Nokia PC Suite to get the contacts off the phone onto my PC (into outlook) then Phonecopy to get them onto the iPhone.

But then again I might have just used phonecopy. I can't remember as it was a while ago.
Latest Forum Posts