Computer Related > Which Bluetooth speaker? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: MD Replies: 8

Which Bluetooth speaker? - MD
Any users out there please?
 Which Bluetooth speaker? - Zero
It really depends on your requirement, use and priorities. Depending on those - bluetooth my not be the way to go.

You then choose your speaker to match your requirement and price. I have several types.

In short, whats it for and what are you looking for.
 Which Bluetooth speaker? - MD
Likely single room use ish only. Unlikely outside say never. Def' no cables. Rich sound. Quality, decent battery life.
>> Likely single room use ish only. Unlikely outside say never. Def' no cables. Rich sound.
>> Quality, decent battery life.

Expensive then

www.johnlewis.com/q-acoustics-bt3-bluetooth-stereo-speakers/p627378?navAction=jump

However, think about this. Whats your tele sound like? most good TV sound bars or surround sound systems have a bluetooth input. if you are lashing out money, get maximum use and facility.
 Which Bluetooth speaker? - Slidingpillar
I've got one of these, VSS-006-360BT - 360°. See this page:
www.veho-uk.com/main/shop.aspx?category=SKR1

Works well, but rather short battery charge life. May not be that well set up, but I am reliant on others as I'm deaf and use it as a communication aid.
I have one of those

www.veho-uk.com/main/shop_detail.aspx?article=298

It admirable fulfilled the requirement for volume and portability and I got it at half price.
 Which Bluetooth speaker? - Falkirk Bairn
www.whathifi.com/news/best-bluetooth-speakers-to-buy-in-2014

might be worth a look
 Which Bluetooth speaker? - Addison
I have used several small standalone Bluetooth speakers/speakerphones and I am still impressed with the fact that such small devices are able to deliver fairly loud sound. I find them very convenient to use, and a very attractive alternative to the headphones, particularly in situations where your music choices don't bother those around you.

Plemo's Magic Cube is definitely one of the better Bluetooth speakers that I have tested. It is compact, user-friendly, and delivers pretty good sound. If you are an audiophile, of course, you will find a lot to complain about, but at this price range you won't find many (if any) better alternatives. The speaker is perfect for casual listening, especially of pop music and other music genres that don't put high demands on the quality and range of the sound.

The first thing that you will notice about the Magic Cube is, of course, its unique cube-like shape. It looks like and oversized puzzle or perhaps something made out of LEGOs, but a closer look reveals that it's in fact a single unbreakable object. I particularly like the cube shape for the purpose of placing this speaker in my office. My office is already over-cluttered with all sorts of computers, gadgets and accessories, and something that is this efficiently shaped helps me ever so slightly to get organized.

The speaker was easy to pair with several devices that I tried to use it with: iPhone, iPad, and Galaxy S3. I have tested it as a speakerphone, but in general I am not a big fan of any Bluetooth headset/speakerphone, so I was not really impressed with this one either. The cell phone reception is still pretty spotty to begin with, and anything that makes the phone call harder to conduct should be avoided at any cost in my opinion.

Overall, this is a pretty good Bluetooth speaker, as long as you don't expect to use it for your next block party.so I recommend it
 Which Bluetooth speaker? - Duncan
Welcome to the show, Addison.
Latest Forum Posts