Computer Related > Itunes / various apple devices Computing Issues
Thread Author: BobbyG Replies: 3

Itunes / various apple devices - BobbyG
I am asking his question because I am the most "savvy" about these things apparently which tells you all you need to know about my wife and friend!

Anyway, wife has iphone 5c and ipad. Linked up to the iTunes on my laptop and everything worked well.

Mate then got an iphone 5c and I also linked this to the iTunes along with his ipad.

Did this so that I could do software updates and also to move music, films etc onto the devices from my iTunes.

However, somewhere along the line of updating the IOS this week, my wife tells me that on her ipad every so often she is getting a request to put in the password for her iTunes but it is my mate's account that it is showing!

Any idea what I have done here? Since the device shows as hers have I maybe downloaded some apps to hers that originated from his and thus not synched properly or something?

I now have his ipad in the house to update the ios tonight but don't want to make things even worse!
 Itunes / various apple devices - VxFan
In the settings of her device, what account is showing? Your mates, or hers?

Is it not just a simple case of logging out of his account (if that is what's showing) and logging in with your wifes details?
Will check that when I get home - a useful starter for 10 I guess!
All settings show it being hers - the icloud, email etc everything is hers.
It seems to be one APP that is wanting to update and its this that wants mate's sign in details. This was an APP that she had so I will try just deleting that and reinstalling and see if that solves it
Latest Forum Posts