Computer Related > Yahoo Mail Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Duncan Replies: 2

Yahoo Mail - Duncan
Yahoo recently changed the format of its email layout.

I have received an email with an attachment. I wish to print off that attachment. I am unable to do so.

At the bottom of the email there are a number of options printed in blue - view, download, download attachment etc.

If I click on 'view', I can view it, but if I try to print it there is no response (right click and select an option), if I try to cut and paste, I can only highlight the first couple of lines.

The 'download' functions just don't work, I get a message 'awaiting javascript', or similar, but nothing happens.

Any ideas, please?

Thanks in anticipation and a Merry Christmas to you all.
 Yahoo Mail - Zero
Are you using Ymail via a browser or an e-mail application?

Sounds like your Java is either not installed or at the wrong level. Try using it via Chrome (chrome updates itself)
 Yahoo Mail - Duncan
Thank you for your reply Z. I tried uninstalling and re-installing Java and that made no difference. My normal browser is Chrome.

Fingers crossed, I might have cracked it.......

After lots of Googling, I stumbled across a site where someone complained of the same problem. They were advised to locate Yahoo Mail UK manually via Google, rather than using the bookmark and to see if that worked. For them it did work.

I tried the same thing and it has worked for me! So, I have deleted the old bookmark and bookmarked it afresh.

Latest Forum Posts