Computer Related > 3 in 1 laser printer recomendations Computing Issues
Thread Author: Slidingpillar Replies: 3

3 in 1 laser printer recomendations - Slidingpillar
I'm cross, my Brother DCP-7030 has bitten the dust and in terms of use, shouldn't have although it is a few years old now as I think I bought it in 2008. I'm guessing the PSU has died as there is mains as far as the circuit board, but it acts totally dead.

I'm seriously scratching my head as to the replacement and one review site still lists the Brother one I have despite it being obsolete.

Got to be a 3 in one as I need printer/scanner/photocopier as now being retired, I can't copy stuff at work. Want laser, only need black and white as I have a decent inkjet for my photos.

Any suggestions? Don't want to spend over £140

The HP CE847A LaserJet Pro M1132 MFP seems a possibility although I've a feeling it must close to its sell by date having been around for a few years. Negative points, I'm not too sure it's small enough and the input paper bin exposes the paper.

Or am I just unlucky and a Brother DCP7055 which is cheaper and has an enclosed bin would do the job?

I'm guessing compatible toners are less of an issue than compatible inks, both are a bit expensive if you buy the real thing.
 3 in 1 laser printer recomendations - ToMoCo
The Brother DCP7055 you mention - www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004SH4B24 looks good value and replacement toners for it look even better value.

Funnily enough, a Brother has been the only laser I've owned to give me problems though.

I've had no issues with samsung - www.amazon.co.uk/Samsung-SCX-3405W-Wireless-Multifunction-Printer/dp/B006RHK4V0/ref=pd_sim_computers_5 , but again has the exposed paper tray.

I currently use a Dell 1235cn (colour all-in-one) and would highly recommend but I think is obsolete. (I also suspect this was built by samsung)
 3 in 1 laser printer recomendations - Falkirk Bairn
www.dabs.com/products/epson-workforce-wf-2520nf---4-in-1---inkjet---up-to-34ppm---ethernet-8GD5.html?src=2

Just over £50!|
 3 in 1 laser printer recomendations - Slidingpillar
But it's an inkjet...
Latest Forum Posts