Computer Related > Sky Broadband Usage Tool Miscellaneous
Thread Author: maltrap Replies: 6

Sky Broadband Usage Tool - maltrap
I'm on Sky Broadband Lite, with a 2gb monthly limit, this is adequate for my needs but i like to keep a regular check on my usage using their usage tool. I'm using IE9, the usage tool has, in the last couple of weeks stopped updating, i've been in touch with sky who suggest i check my settings, as the usage tool was working ok till 2 weeks ago i'm reluctant to change any settings as everything else is working fine. Is anyone else experiencing the same problem.
Thanks in anticipation.
 Sky Broadband Usage Tool - spamcan61
I'd try a different browser then rather than mess with my IE settings.
 Sky Broadband Usage Tool - Slidingpillar
Could be a Java application. Check your Java is up to date:
www.java.com/en/download/installed.jsp?detect=jre&try=1
 Sky Broadband Usage Tool - No FM2R
Does the Usage tool download to your computer, or is it remote and you access it via your browser?
 Sky Broadband Usage Tool - maltrap
I'm not very computer savvy so i don't know the answer to that question,. I log on to my Sky account then use the broadband usage tool. Ive also removed the old Java script & re-installed the latest version but i don't think it's made any difference. I'm beginning to think the problem is with Sky. Thanks for all your help.
 Sky Broadband Usage Tool - No FM2R
I believe that the usage stats are collected and held at Sky.

If you can access the page, but the stats are not updated, then that fault *must* be at Sky.
 Sky Broadband Usage Tool - Stuartli
I've used the Bandwidth Tautology Meter for many years - does exactly what it says on the tin...:-)

tautology-bandwidth-meter.software.informer.com/

Got unlimited broadband now so now great need to have it any more.
Latest Forum Posts