Non-motoring > Only in County Durham Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Iffy Replies: 4

Only in County Durham - Iffy
A man is facing a ban from his club unless he can curb his excessive flatulence.

Dave Marriott reckons the committee's new-found sensibilities may be because: 'women are now allowed in the bar'.

Some may regard the story as trivial, but workingmens' clubs - and the workings of their committees - are not taken lightly around here.

www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/news/9568987.Flatulent_man_faces_County_Durham_club_ban/
 Only in County Durham - Manatee
There must be an ism he can get them on? Flatulism?

It's an entirely natural, normal and involuntary process that nobody should be persecuted for (as long as they stay in Durham, please).

Maybe when his mates go for fag break, he could go for a windbreak (I'm really pleased with that one).

I reckon half his problem is Guinness and lager. He should try some proper ale, though not Bass which is notoriously bad for the H2S.
 Only in County Durham - Runfer D'Hills
When the wind wouldn’t blow
And the ship wouldn’t go
They’d get Carter the ....er to start ‘er

He could .... anything
From “God save the King”
To Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata”!
 Only in County Durham - VxFan
>> Maybe when his mates go for fag break, he could go for a windbreak (I'm really pleased with that one).

Methane and matches / lighters / burning embers are not a good combination. What might start out as a little trump could end up turning into a flame thrower.
 Only in County Durham - Dutchie
Simple don't drink in the afternoon when going out on his two nights.This is a wind up isn't it.>:)
Latest Forum Posts