Non-motoring > Rant from Alex Ferguson. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dutchie Replies: 5

Rant from Alex Ferguson. - Dutchie
Liverpool playing M.United one player won't shake hands with a other player.

Is this getting a bit silly and out of hand.Fergie says player didn't shake hands should be ousted by Liverpool.I wish Fergie told some of his players to stop spitting on the pitch and not acting like prima donna's.Kenny Daglish another Scot won't be scared.>:)
 Rant from Alex Ferguson. - Robin O'Reliant
Fergie never rants in front of a microphone.

Everything he says to the media is coldly calculated to put pressure on the opposition, the fact that he said it after the game is one in the bank for next time. Love him or loath him, the man is a master of mind games.
Last edited by: Robin Regal on Sat 11 Feb 12 at 21:49
I know he managed to upset Keving Keegan in the past.Different bloke Kenny Daglish.
 Rant from Alex Ferguson. - Lygonos
Scotland does produce some managers who don't suffer fools gladly - here's one of my favourite interviews....

youtu.be/dKV88nEMu50

Hilarity!

(some wee swearies)
Last edited by: Lygonos on Sat 11 Feb 12 at 22:41
Thats the way to talk gets the message over.
 Rant from Alex Ferguson. - Roger.
>wish Fergie told some of his players to stop spitting

Spitting on the pitch is a disgusting and insanitary habit which is all too common both in football and rugby.
For health reasons it should be stopped: for aesthetic reasons it should be stopped.
Just imagine a player at the bottom of a maul with his face pressed firmly into a puddle of grolly, or a footballer falling after a tackle, rolling about in apparent agony (as they do) and then finding something similar spread on his exposed skin.
YUK.
Latest Forum Posts