Non-motoring > Art Collections Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ambo Replies: 7

Art Collections - Ambo
Can anyone please point me to DVD or SD collections, such as I can view via my TV please? I don't mean commentary programmes, like TV features, but simple collections of works. These might be titled by school e.g. "Impressionists" or mixed collections, e.g. "Pictures at The Hermitage".
 Art Collections - Meldrew
I am a major techno-geek! Are you able to connect your computer, by Bluetooth, router or cable to your TV? Whether you can or not, this site has almost every picture that has even been painted on it plus downloadable for printing

www.artrenewal.org and click on "Museum" tab and search for artist by surname
 Art Collections - Manatee
Thanks for that Meldrew. I shall pass it on to 'er indoors who's more cultured than I am.
What is the difference between Australia and yogurt?

Yogurt has a living culture!
 Art Collections - zookeeper
google it.....seems to be the best answer here !!!
 Art Collections - Ambo
Thanks for the lead to an excellent site, Meldrew and I will certainly use it but I was looking for separate DVDs or SDs to view on a large screen and my TV is not connected to the internet.
Depends on what you mean by a large screen - something bigger than an ipad I guess? There are many free Apps of the artistic matters, works either of specific painters or "Schools" - impressionist, cubist, pre-Raphaelites etc
Last edited by: Meldrew on Sun 12 Feb 12 at 07:39
 Art Collections - Ambo
I mean my 32" TV. I would like to view any collection as I view my digital camera SD card, slide show or one by one.
Latest Forum Posts