Non-motoring > Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Dog Replies: 15

Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Dog
What are your views on this subject?

This young mum is brest feeding on the road which is clearly affecting the traffic flow - shocking behaviour IMO!

Avoid if easilly offended~ www.flickr.com/photos/43576259@N04/6770896637/
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - L'escargot
I hope this isn't a case of the Dog calling the pig black!
Dog's always sleep in the nude L'es (oh, sorry - wrong thread!)
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Zero
Big sows with a litter are really quite aggressive and protective with a hefty bite and big teeth.

She can offend me as much as she wants,
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - -
Lovely picture that, thanks.

Is there any more natural and wonderful sight in the world than a mother feeding her babies.
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Dutchie
Very funny Dog.>:) Don't argue with a pig.
>>Don't argue with a pig<<

Tried it once - got arrested!

;)
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Bigtee
There will be many a pig out tonight in Leeds and later some will get there wangers out.
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - WillDeBeest
Classy motor too - for Cornwall.
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Armel Coussine
>> many a pig out tonight in Leeds and later some will get there wangers out.

Is a Leeds pig the same sort of thing as a Portsmouth brute (ON will remember what they are no doubt) Bigtee?

The word wanger is new to me. I feel it should have an h in it, even at the risk of ambiguity.
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Old Navy
>> Portsmouth brute (ON will remember what they are no doubt)>>

It was big Silv(ia) in the 1960s. :-)
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Bigtee
No H and wangers must be a Yorkshire word.

There's plenty more other words bux vx fan will have a nightmare. :-)
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - VxFan
>> I hope this isn't a case of the Dog calling the pig black!

Pull the udder one.
 Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Ian (Cape Town)
Art imitates life?

New Zealand police said Tuesday they were shocked at the number of mothers they found breastfeeding babies while driving along motorways in the country's largest city Auckland.

Police said they stopped three breastfeeding drivers this month while carrying out a 10-day operation aimed at ensuring children were properly restrained in vehicles.

"They were each driving a vehicle on the motorway. They were stopped and spoken to," Inspector Shanan Gray said, stressing that the practise placed both mother and child "in an extremely dangerous situation".

"If they had to stop their vehicle suddenly, or they were involved in a serious crash, the infant would surely be ejected from the vehicle," he said.

Breast Feeding in Public Causing Traffic Jam - Armel Coussine
>> "If they had to stop their vehicle suddenly, or they were involved in a serious crash, the infant would surely be ejected from the vehicle," he said.

The infant might be ejected in the event of a very serious crash, but a sudden stop or traffic graunch could cause crushing injuries to both parties. I feel the Kiwi copper was over-egging the pudding a bit.

Nevertheless it does seem a bit risky to feed a nipper at the wheel in traffic. Just goes to show the sort of pressure working mothers are under these days. Arm the unemployed with bottles and baby food and get them to do it, say I. Then these poor mothers could race about from coffee morning to lady's lunch without the inconvenience of their progeny hanging around their necks.

What a good idea for the coalition. It would be good for the unemployed too. Put them in touch with their caring side.

'The caring unemployed'. Mrs Thatcher wouldn't have liked it but these crypto-communist new Tories would probably love it.
Bud or Ganja, Lud??
Latest Forum Posts