Non-motoring > Fedex delivery Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ateca chris Replies: 15

Fedex delivery - Ateca chris

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhmjJCBQ-cA
 Fedex delivery - Clk Sec
Woz that my oven?
 Fedex delivery - devonite
obviously didn`t realise he was being monitored!
 Fedex delivery - VxFan
Maybe it was an empty box and he was chucking it in the recycling bins that were out of camera shot.
Last edited by: VxFan on Wed 21 Dec 11 at 18:28
 Fedex delivery - Zero
You slippery devil!

"Thats my story and I am sticking to it"
 Fedex delivery - AnotherJohnH
>> obviously didn`t realise he was being monitored!
>>

obviously doesn't like monitors, full stop.

(as far as I can make out, that's what was in the box).
 Fedex delivery - Manatee
I got home on Monday to find a parcel had been delivered by DPD. It was partly open, enough to see that there was a laminator in it. Odd, didn't order one. Looked at the address label to see that it was for someone with a different name at a completely different address 2 miles away. Turned out to be the lady vicar so I dropped the parcel off for her.

On Tuesday I put the parcel number into DPD's tracking website. It said "parcel on delivery vehicle, will be delivered today".

I decided to be a good citizen again and sent an email form to DPD customer services saying I had found the parcel and delivered it for them.

Unbelievably they emailed me back, thanked me for delivering it, but then went on to ask if I could get the recipient to contact them to confirm delivery! I sent them her phone number.
 Fedex delivery - Ted

TTQ had been muttering about a Kindle for a while. I ignored her but secretly made a mental note and ordered one off Amazon for her Chrissie present as a surprise.

Came home from a morning jobbie a few days later and there was a thin box halfway through the letter box. I got in the house and pulled it through. It was well packed, no complaints there, but it had the word ' Kindle ' in big letters on each side.

Some surprise ! Fortunately I'd got home before her and was able to secrete it in the garage.

Some advert for thieving scumbalinas as well !

Ted
 Fedex delivery - MD
If Brains were Trains it would have been a small clockwork one!
 Fedex delivery - Fullchat
That's my second hand monitor! :-)
 Fedex delivery - devonite
>>If Brains were Trains it would have been a small clockwork one! <<

and I would have missed mine!
 Fedex delivery - Iffy
During my recent bout of internet shopping, Matalan's courier wrongly delivered a parcel to me.

I accepted it because, as luck wouldn't have it, I was expecting the netbook during that delivery slot and the Matalan parcel was a pair of shoes - similar sized box to the netbook.

The address on the Matalan parcel was a non-existent one, and sorting it out with their customer services proved more complicated than it should have been.

Cutting a long exchange of emails short, they eventually sent the recipient to my door to collect her parcel.

Matalan also sent me a £10 gift voucher for my trouble.

Being almost housebound at the time, I found the sequence of events both diverting and entertaining.

But it would have been a nuisance had I been at work.

Fedex delivery - Clk Sec
I had wondered if the OP's link was Iffy Towers...
 Fedex delivery - Hard Cheese

Me thinks there is more to this such as someone on the otherside of the fence to catch it ...
 Fedex delivery - VxFan
The Fedex driver also works for UPS

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViInV_raeXk
 Fedex delivery - henry k
>> The Fedex driver also works for UPS
>>
>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViInV_raeXk
>>
I note the H&S + PC aspects are fully covered.
Hi Vis + his hand is pixelated. So was it one finger or two ? I think a FOI is required :-((
Latest Forum Posts