Non-motoring > Unleash the dogs of war.... Miscellaneous
Thread Author: R.P. Replies: 13

Unleash the dogs of war.... - R.P.
....Brilliant photo at the end of the piece.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-13802940
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - Dutchie
What a dog love to have one like it.

Brave and character brilliant.:)
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - henry k
>> What a dog love to have one like it.
>>
>> Brave and character brilliant.:)
>>
or a cat like this
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFP4nmW6ibI
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - MD
>> >> What a dog love to have one like it.
>> >>
>> >> Brave and character brilliant.:)
>> >>
>> or a cat like this
>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFP4nmW6ibI
>>
Not quite in the spirit of the thread old chap?
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - Zero
I like that dog! A lot!
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - MD
Got two here. Yellow Lab' Sisters. Dedicated, unmoving and solid. There would never be enough money to part with them. Both working and fit as fleas. Without them........life incomplete.
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - Armel Coussine
Oh I dunno. He's a yellow mongrel, granted, but he looks a bit of a war dilettante to me.

Good little cur though, sprauncy and fearless. Not that one would fear anything totally unknown or unexpected even if one were a dog.
The expression on his face in the last still says a lot, clearly an anarchist.
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - Dog
He could well be the reincarnation of El Che, returning to join the war against capitalism, monopolism, neocolonialism, and imperialism.

Nice image - I knew the eyes reminded me of someone...!
Greece looks like the wild west at the moment the kettle is blowing off steam.

When to cos a few years ago did't like it starving cats running around.

3 euros for a cup of coffee.
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - bathtub tom
"The dog, thought to be a stray"

Well fed and groomed, with a collar and a disc? Much more likely to belong to a local, well-heeled trouble maker. I wonder if their parents are still supporting them.
Parents problaby out of work.Its the young who create the changes be it good or bad.
 Unleash the dogs of war.... - Armel Coussine
BRITISH DOG LOVERS 'CAUSED RIOT' IN ATHENS

27,000 British sentimentalists were said to have been arrested by Greek police, flown out to sea in helicopters and 'disposed of in an efficient manner' after disrupting demonstrations against reality in Athens, the Greek national news agency reported yesterday.

'We don't want these emotional illegal immigrants, Khoritsou,' a spokesman screamed seductively as our winsome lady reporter fled for her life. 'We want practical, healthy, rich girls like you just gagging for it. I had that Anthony Quinn in the back of the cab once. Very inarticulate man. I reckon he's not even Greek if you ask me. Quinn's a Lebanese name.'

A medium-sized yellow mongrel was vaporized by NATO forces in an alleged 'friendly fire' incident following a 'slight error' in Libya-related mass murder efforts by the Western Alliance.

'We had the map upside down,' a source claimed. 'Sorry about the dawg and all, but hey, who's perfect?'

The source is alleged to have been dismissed later. 'But that ain't gonna improve nothin,' another source screamed from the paddy wagon before the multiple-death accident (see p. 94).

Latest Forum Posts