Non-motoring > Thanks. Miscellaneous
Thread Author: Ted Replies: 9

Thanks. - Ted

I was recently offered a motoring item from the past by a forum member which I gratefully accepted.

The item , a car mirror, was duly waiting for me when I got home on Monday.
I've been trying since then to access my Virginmedia EMails, where he wrote to me and where his email address is. Every time I try I get a message from Google saying ' server error '

So, this is the only way I can thank Bob...I'm not sure who he is on the forum...and say the mirror was much appreciated by me.

I really didn't want to appear as if I wasn't replying to his kind gift. Thanks matey !

Ted
 Thanks. - R.P.
Ted, e-mail me his forum identity and I'll send you his e-mail address.

Rob
 Thanks. - Ted

Pugsley.....Don't know it, Bob...sent from Bedford. I have his surname.

Ted
 Thanks. - Alastairw
Hi Ted. That message from Virgin is pretty common. I eventually got in to my emails via my old account - I had recently changed from 'ntlworld' to 'virginmedia'
 Thanks. - Ted

Thanks AV. Trouble is, it stops me getting into my NTL account, which is my day to day one.
I have to switch off my PC and re-start it

I'll do that now while I make a cuppa !.

Ted
 Thanks. - Dave_
From Bedford, isn't that bathtub tom? I could, of course, be mistaken.
 Thanks. - R.P.
Looks as if you're right Dave.
 Thanks. - bathtub tom
Ted.

Your thanks are appreciated. Glad to see an unused, unloved and unwashed item has found a home. ;>)

Godamnit, you know who I am now!
 Thanks. - Ted

Thanks BT...I haven't got full details of your identity yet.
I'll need your credit card no., PIN and security code. :-)

Ted
 Thanks. - bhoywonder
I get the server error a lot. The way I resolve it is to go to virginmedia.com and at the top right hand side of the homepage you will see email-My Virginmedia and help. Click email and the click on your email domain. Always works for me.
Latest Forum Posts