Non-motoring > C4P Focus - not Ford!   [Read only] Miscellaneous
Thread Author: car4play Replies: 4

C4P Focus - not Ford! - car4play
Hi All,

Well despite not posting much I have been reading the posts on a regular basis and we are taking on board a number of the comments that have been made. Can I take the opportunity to thank you all for the adult and generally polite manner in which you have discussed things here.

Now, on to the title of this post. As you know we wish to move this site onwards and upwards but wish to involve as many of you in the process.
Because of the sensitivity of this issue publicly (please can we have no more discussion on this thread) we are setting up a separate confidential focus group forum for those of you who believe you can make a valid contribution to the future of this site. It may be that this is just the core users of C4P - and that would be just fine.
We are looking for people who :
- are regulars here
- have the time to be involved.
- will maintain confidentiality
- love cars and life!

Please email webmaster@car4play.com if you are interested putting your alias in the title or message. I have made this readonly so that no further chat goes on here.
I will close this thread after a week.

Many thanks.
Last edited by: car4play on Wed 8 Jun 11 at 10:37

Just to say thanks to those who have responded so far.

C4P Focus - not Ford! - VxFan
Another free bump for Friday visiting traffic.

C4P Focus - not Ford! - R.P.
Bump - You should all be hearing from t'managment shortly..

Thanks to all who responded. I have now sent out an email replying to every one of you. If you haven't heard from me then it's just a mistake on our part and can you simply just email me again.
Thanks.

Latest Forum Posts