Non-motoring > The worst Mugu email ever? Miscellaneous
Thread Author: RattleandSmoke Replies: 2

The worst Mugu email ever? - RattleandSmoke
[quote]
My name is Jammal Talabi i am Ethiopian national presently residing in Ghana West Africa.

I work for Hosni Mubarak former president of Egypt (dictator)for twenty two years as one of

his house keeping cabinet, during the uprising i stumbled on some valuables Gold bars, and

huge amount of funds in boxes which i have kept under one of the deposit houses in Accra

Ghana.

I need some one from overseas to assist me in investing this funds as i do not know much in

business as a cook, percentage for helping me is negotiable before putting the funds into

investment in any country of your choice, and i need you also to keep this proposal of mine

in topmost secrecy as i and my aged mother are the only person involved in this transaction

Regards,

Jammal TalabiJAMMAL TALABI
[/quote]

Just checking through my spam folder and found that delight. Surely nobody in the world would ever fall for that? It dosn't even make any sense or tell the person that they will come into millions like most Mugu scams do.
 The worst Mugu email ever? - smokie
"It dosn't even make any sense" Maybe he wrote it late at night after 10 pints ;-)
 The worst Mugu email ever? - Roger.
You could have a bit of fun with the "lad" - see 419eater.com
Latest Forum Posts